All products are covered for 3 years or 4000 hours – whichever occurs first.
Can you produce the forklifts labeled with the client’s brand?
Yes, we can. Please provide us with the authorization of the brand so we can supply the product to you on an OEM basis.
What are your terms of payment?
T/T, confirmed sight L/C, cash, credit card, checking etc.
What is your delivery time for new forklifts purchased?
If standard products are purchased, they are delivered within 25 days. If customized products are ordered, the delivery date will depend on the requirements.
What should be paid attention to when unloading with electric forklift?
The main purpose of an electric forklifts is to transport goods, but before transporting goods, operators must pay attention to many aspects, such as the placement of goods when loading and unloading. We all know that if there is a problem with the placement of goods, it will become evident. But in addition, the staff should pay attention to many aspects.
When the electric storage forklift is in operation, no one is allowed to stand on the forklift. Moreover, when using a fork to fork the goods, the driver should pay attention that the fork tip should not touch other goods or objects, so as to avoid damage to the goods. The correct opening method should be to fork the forks as deep as possible under the goods, and then adjust the distance between the two forks to load the goods according to the requirements, so that the load of the two forks is balanced and should not be skewed.
What is the working principle of semi-electric stacker?
The semi-electric stacker is mostly used for the handling of warehouses and workshops due to its cost-effective advantage. It is a semi-automatic stacker that uses the battery as the power for lifting. The battery stores limited electrical energy and uses it where necessary. Its working principle is to convert chemical energy into electrical energy. The emergence of this technology has greatly improved the performance of the semi-electric stacker. The durability, reliability and applicability of semi-electric stackers have been significantly improved.
What are the precautions for operating high-voltage lithium battery forklifts?
The preparation work before driving the high-voltage lithium-ion forklift is very important. With adequate preparation, work can go smoothly and safety incidents can be avoided. Drivers should wear work clothes in strict accordance with the regulations before using high-voltage lithium battery forklifts. You must also perform the following technical checks:
1. Check the height and specific gravity of the battery electrolyte. The level of battery electrolyte must not be lower than the separator. The specific gravity of the electrolyte should meet the requirements, the voltage of the battery should not be lower than the specified voltage, and the specific gravity of the electrolyte should not be lower than the specified specific gravity. 2. The high-voltage lithium electric forklift control system has the function of protecting the battery life. When the power supply on the meter shows undervoltage protection, it should be charged in time. Each electrode connector should be cleaned and tightened. Be sure to check that the electric forklift wire should be firmly connected and in good contact. Fuses should be intact and switches and handles should be in the stopped position. 3. Close the emergency stop switch, open the electric lock, check whether the instruments, lights, horns, etc. are working properly. Also check the steering mechanism, which should be flexible and light. Check the braking device, which should be flexible and reliable. Check whether the bearings and related operating parts are well lubricated and whether the movements are flexible.
What is the difference between the DC motor and the AC motor of an electric forklift?
The DC motor of the electric forklift uses direct current as the power source, while the AC motor of the forklift uses the alternating current as the power source. Structurally, the principle of the forklift electric DC motor is relatively simple, but the structure is more complex, which is not conducive to the later maintenance of the electric forklift motor. Although the principle of the AC motor of the forklift is more complicated, the structure is relatively simple, so it is easier to maintain than the DC motor.
The DC motor of the electric forklift introduces the current into the rotor armature through the brushes and the commutator, so that the rotor is rotated by the force in the stator magnetic field. The structure of the DC motor of the electric forklift should be composed of two parts: the stator and the rotor. The stationary part of the DC motor of the electric forklift is called the stator. The main function of the stator is to generate a magnetic field, which consists of a frame, a main magnetic pole, a commutation pole, an end cover, a bearing and a brush device. The part that rotates when the motor of the electric forklift is running is called the rotor. Its main function is to generate electromagnetic torque and induced electromotive force. It is the hub for the energy conversion of the DC motor, so it is usually called the armature. It is composed of pivot winding, commutator and fan.
What are the benefits of installing a sideshifter on a forklift?
Generally, there are two types of side shifters configured on forklift trucks. One side shift device is integrated with the fork frame (that is, an integral type), and the sliding device is a guide column type, that is, a sleeve is added to the fixed shaft. The sleeve and the side shifting frame are welded together to slide back and forth on the fixed shaft together. Sideshift cylinders are also single-acting cylinders only. The other side shifter is a split type, the structure of the side shifter is simple, and the installation and maintenance are convenient. When installing, just hang the side shifter on the existing standard fork frame and it can be used. If the side shifter fails, just remove it and hang the fork on the standard fork frame, and the forklift can be used as usual. The side shifter allows the left and right lateral side shifts of the goods on the fork to be generally divided into 50mm, 100mm and 150mm, which facilitates the insertion and stacking of goods, greatly improves the flexibility and handling efficiency of the forklift, and is suitable for forklift handling and stacking in various workplaces.
Solid tires or pneumatic tires?
When many customers buy internal combustion forklifts or electric forklifts, they will consider whether to configure solid tires or pneumatic tires for the forklift. Personally, I think it is better to install solid tires on forklifts.
Because the solid tire carcass of internal combustion forklifts and electric forklifts is made of all rubber, the puncture resistance of the tire is guaranteed to the greatest extent, and the hidden danger of tire puncture during the load-bearing operation of the forklift and in the harsh working environment is fundamentally eliminated. The solid tires of internal combustion forklifts and electric forklifts have small load-deformation variables and good running stability. Because of their puncture resistance and tear resistance, they do not need to be inflated, which avoids the heavy labor of frequent tire repair and tire replacement, and can improve the utilization rate of internal combustion forklifts and electric forklifts. And work efficiency, in low-speed, high-efficiency vehicles, solid tires for internal combustion forklifts can completely replace pneumatic tires.
What are the reasons and solutions for the failure of the fuel gauge of diesel forklift trucks?
Forklift fuel gauge failure is common in internal combustion forklifts that have been used for a certain number of years. Years of sun and rain have caused forklift sensors to malfunction!
1. Forklift fuel gauge oil needle cannot moveNo matter how much gasoline is added, the fuel gauge will always read "0", or the forklift needle does not move when the ignition is turned on. The reasons are: the fuel gauge power cord or the sensor between the fuel gauge and the wiring iron; the welded joint of the coil is disconnected, poorly connected or burned, causing the circuit to not work; the fuel gauge after wiring is reversed. 2. Forklift fuel gauge counts inaccurateIt may be the reason of the loose wiring, or the fault of poor grounding or poor sensor resistance. First, check the wiring and grounding, and then use the component exchange and comparison method to judge whether the old part is faulty, so as to determine whether to repair or replace it. 3. Forklift fuel gauge counts higher than normalThe fuel gauge always reads "1" or high, regardless of the amount of oil. The reason is that the sliding piece of the sensor is broken by the wire, and the contact between the sliding piece and the variable resistor is interrupted. In the above case, the resistance of the line will be large regardless of the position of the float, similar to the situation where the float is rising and the variable resistor is connected to the line, so the reading is always "1" or higher.
What routine inspections should be performed in the daily operation of electric forklifts?
In addition to regular routine inspections, electric forklifts should have a habitual safety inspection before operation.
First, the driver is seated and the seat belt is fastened. Press the horn to confirm that there is no problem; check the power supply display to ensure that the power is sufficient; push the fork lift lever to check whether the fork lift is normal; check the service brake system, and work only when the brake is in good condition.
The brake detection is the most important in the conventional detection before electric driving. The main points of brake detection are as follows: When the operating lever moves up to the highest position or moves down to the lowest position, the forklift realizes power off and stops running. When the direction switch is turned to the reverse position during normal operation, the electric braking function can be performed. Controlling the running speed can control the power of the walking motor. Steering detection of forklift: Check whether the steering angle of the forklift is sensitive during steering operation. Whether it can be turned at any position within a range of 90° in the left and right directions. Generally, electric forklift manufacturers will advise customers to park as follows after use: Release the direction selector switch, lower the fork to the lowest position, so that there is no system pressure in the hydraulic system; release the operating arm, the operating arm will automatically return to the parking brake position, turn the key switch to OFF. Pay attention to the power display of the forklift during use to prevent the forklift's power from being too low due to excessive use. Usually electric forklifts can be charged when the remaining 20% of the power is lost.
After get off work, the forklift should be inspected again to confirm that there is no problem and will not affect the next use. After the inspection, the electric forklift should be parked at the fixed equipment position and the car body should be kept clean.
Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of electric forklifts with outriggers and without outriggers?
Advantages of outrigger electric stacker forklifts: 1. It can increase the stability of the economical body of the electric forklift. In professional terms, it increases the wheelbase of the front and rear wheels of the electric forklift, making the economical electric forklift more safe and stable when moving forward and backward. 2. It can effectively reduce the weight of the forklift; because if the economical electric forklift adopts a legless design, then the electric forklift must use the principle of leverage. If it needs to reach the carrying capacity of 1.5 tons of rated size goods, then the electric forklift is fully integrated. The weight of the car also needs to be at least 1.5T or more to lift the corresponding goods; but the fork-leg design can make up for the shortcomings brought by the lever principle of the electric stacker, and cleverly extend the fulcrum forward through the form of support legs. If the distance is larger, the ratio of the economical load capacity of the all-electric stacker to the weight of the body itself can easily exceed 1:1; for example, for goods with a load of 1.5 tons, then the body of the electric forklift does not need to be as heavy as 1.5 tons. It is possible that the body weight of the electric stacker is 750kg, which is half of it, and it can lift 1.5 tons of goods. It can be seen that the economical design of the fork-leg all-electric stacker has greatly improved the traditional lever principle. 3. The economical fork-leg electric forklift can effectively shorten the size of the forklift, making the all-electric stacker forklift compact and powerful! Because the economical electric forklift adopts support legs, the fulcrum moves forward, and the rear only needs to follow some necessary equipment of the electric forklift without adding additional counterweight, so the length of the electric forklift body of the fork-leg all-electric stacker can be effectively reduced.
Disadvantages of fork-leg electric forklifts: 1. The economical range of fork-leg electric forklifts has many restrictions: it is not suitable for high-slope environments. Generally speaking, the climbing degree cannot exceed 7°, otherwise there is a danger of the chassis being stranded. The economical fork-leg electric forklift is not suitable for racks and stacking places where the bottom cannot enter the fork. 2. The economical type of fork-leg electric forklift has higher requirements for the pallets used together: pallets can be roughly divided into single-sided and double-sided; single-sided pallets mean that the upper panel is used to place goods, and the bottom of the panel is the support column Or support the file, and then come down to the ground. The single-sided pallet can also be called a single-layer pallet. The double-sided tray is also called a double-layered tray, which means that there is a panel under the support column on the basis of the single-sided tray, and then the panel touches the ground. Yes; however, single-sided trays can only be used with the panels facing up. Fork-leg all-electric stacker economical type can only be used with single-sided pallets. There are certain requirements for the height of the pallet. Generally speaking, when the economical fork of the fork-leg all-electric stacker is placed at the lowest point (that is, the fork is placed directly on the support leg), the minimum height is generally 85mm or 90mm; Then the gap height of the pallet used together must exceed the minimum height of the electric stacker fork before it can be used. Compared with the fork-leg electric forklift, the legless counterweight electric forklift also has many advantages and disadvantages: Advantages of legless counterweight electric forklifts: wide application range, higher grade than fork-leg electric forklifts, the lowest point of the fork can reach 50mm or even lower, and both single and double-sided pallets can be easily used. Easily adaptable to any stacking requirement. Disadvantages of legless counterweight electric forklifts: the use of counterweight blocks makes the electric forklift relatively bulky, the body is long, it is inconvenient to enter a narrow space, the use is not very convenient, the weight and size are inconvenient to enter elevators and other places, and the price is more expensive.
What need to do during the break-in period of a newly purchased electric forklift?
Newly bought electric forklifts have to go through a running-in period. After the running-in period, they can be regarded as entering the normal handling work. During the running-in period, more attention should be paid. If the running-in is not good, it is very likely to reduce the service life of the electric forklift.
1. Meticulously inspect and maintain according to expected regulations. 2. In the case of no load, the high-speed operation mode cannot be turned on.3. The replacement of lubricating oil needs to be earlier than the specified time.4. There are no special circumstances, do not brake suddenly, so that the braking device can be fully run-in.5. The electric forklift should be preheated before operation, and it should be preheated in advance at any time.6. During the running-in period, the startup should be uniform and slow.7. After the running-in period, inspection and maintenance can be completed before it can enter the normal working state, and the method of "leaving first and then braking" used during the running-in period is only for the running-in period. After entering normal use, it must be operated according to conventional practices.8. During the running-in period, good maintenance is very helpful for the subsequent use of electric forklifts!
How many steps does a qualified electric reach forklift maintenance take?
With the continuous development of society, people are paying more and more attention to their own health, and physical examination is becoming more and more important in daily life. Physical examination can timely find the health risks or existing health problems, and improve the way of life to promote health.This is true for people, as it is for forklifts. Regular maintenance can not only maintain the good running state of forklift, but also prevent the occurrence of faults in advance.What is the complete forklift maintenance process?
1. Visually inspect the appearance of the forklift to see if there is any damage;2. Conduct driving test and all function check on forklift truck;3. Move the forklift to the maintenance area on the horizontal ground;4. Complete the hazard control process: listing and locking process, wheel blocking process and capacitor discharge process;5. Remove all cover plates of the forklift truck;6. Clean the whole forklift with low pressure air;7. Clean floor dust; 8. Tighten/adjust/lubricate/inspect all forklift parts and install all cover plates;9. Clean the forklift;10. Organize tools and clean maintenance areas;11. Remove wheel stopper/gantry support block, lock and hang device and connect battery;12. Test the forklift again to make sure it is working properly. In today's increasingly uncertain warehouse operation, it is crucial to keep forklifts in good working condition. Proper maintenance helps ensure that forklifts operate as intended, thereby improving operational efficiency and employee safety.
What kind of electric forklift is the ideal forklift?
Today, electric forklifts have become the logistics equipment for customers and friends in the industry, and the market share of manual forklifts and internal combustion forklifts is gradually declining. Due to people's in-depth understanding of the concept of energy saving and environmental protection, electric forklifts will become the most popular material equipment in the new century. So, what kind of electric forklift is the ideal forklift? High performance and high reliability. For customers, the accessories of the electric forklift are the most critical part. In order to ensure the performance of the entire product, high-quality accessories can guarantee the entire product. The performance of the product, the AC drive system makes the electric forklift respond faster, control more precisely, and run more smoothly.
What are some forklift common fault analysis and treatment methods?
1. The oil return pipe of the lifting cylinder is seriously leaking and automatically descends The main reason is that the oil seal between the lifting cylinder and the piston rod is damaged: replace the corresponding oil seal, but it is necessary to pay attention during the implementation process, and the staff often do not work according to the methods and skills. Therefore, it is necessary to formulate the corresponding fixing ring of the hard iron sheet for the live port, cover the oil seal, clamp it with pliers and send it to the cylinder, so as to prevent it from being wasted. 2. The left and right lift piston rods are not lifted synchronouslyThe cause of the problem is the expansion of the nylon guide sleeve between the two: during the implementation process, the nylon guide sleeve is effectively integrated. Guarantee the value of its expansion, and there will be no problems in the application process. 3. No lift, no directionImperfect hydraulic oil, contaminants in it, cracked hydraulic oil filter: You can replace the hydraulic oil with a new one in time. Or you can replace the effective filter in time. 4. The steering wheel is not flexible when turning the steering wheelThe reason is that the positioning reed of the steering gear is broken and the steering cylinder is leaking: the solution is to turn the direction in place, and if the direction is too light, it can be clear that there is a problem with the positioning reed, and it is enough to replace it. If you feel that there is a certain force when turning the steering wheel, but the steering wheel is very inflexible, and can be rotated 360 degrees to the left or right, that is to say, there is a problem with the oil seal on the piston in the steering cylinder. This leads to internal leakage, and the oil seal needs to be replaced. 5. The situation of shaking during the lifting of the piston rod of the lifting cylinderThe hydraulic oil in the oil tank is not perfect, which leads to problems with the pressure of the hydraulic pump. After that, it is necessary to make sure that there is air in the hydraulic pipeline to the piston section of the oil cylinder: increase the hydraulic oil. And the oil cylinder is raised to the top and then dropped to the bottom, and the air existing in the hydraulic pipeline can be discharged by repeated operations, so as to effectively solve the problem.
What are the common causes of diesel forklift engine cylinder block damage and gas cover cracks?
(1) Congenital cylinder depression. When the cylinder head is cast, the cylinder head is cracked due to the excessive wall thickness difference and the excessive interference of the valve seat ring.
(2) Overload. The overloading of diesel forklifts makes the diesel engine work under heavy load for a long time, and the temperature of the body rises, which causes the cylinder block and cylinder head to have excessive thermal load and causes cracks. The cracks are generally located at the bridge of the nose between the intake and exhaust valves and at the triangle where the injector is installed. (3) Add cold water in winter. When the diesel engine is overheated in winter or on the way, do not rush to add cold water, because adding cold water at this time will cause the temperature of the diesel engine to drop suddenly, causing the cylinder block and cylinder head to deform sharply and cause cracks. (4) Improper maintenance of the forklift, such as the cylinder head threads or nuts are tightened in the specified order, times and torque, the height of the cylinder liner above the upper plane of the cylinder block is too much or the height difference of each cylinder is too large, the cylinder is disassembled and assembled. body or cylinder head is hit, etc. In addition, the installed cylinder head gasket does not meet the requirements, or the cylinder head gasket loses its elasticity and blows air over time, which also causes cracks in the lintel between the two cylinders. Judgment methodCracks in the cylinder block and cylinder head of the forklift diesel engine will cause water leakage, tax leakage and air leakage. These phenomena can be used to determine where cracks occur. Cracks in the water jacket often cause the oil level to rise, but it is necessary to correctly distinguish whether it is the breakdown of the cylinder head gasket or the water leaking into the crankcase from the crack of the water jacket. Due to the different parts of the crack, the phenomenon is also different. The difference is: cracks near the oil passage are often accompanied by oil leakage and oil pressure drop; cracks near the water jacket are often accompanied by water leakage. If the cylinder liner is cracked, the diesel engine will not work smoothly, the cylinder pressure will drop, and water will be discharged from the exhaust pipe. Repair methodFor cracks in the parts with high temperature and high stress (such as near the combustion chamber and valve seat), the cracks in other parts can be repaired by welding, and the epoxy resin can be used to repair the cracks; When the crack length is less than 50mm, it can also be repaired by screw filling method; when the crack is long or there are many small cracks concentrated together, or there is a hole, it can be filled with a patch.
What is the role of pallet truck forklift?
Pallet forklifts are generally divided into two types: manual pallet forklifts and electric pallet forklifts. They are both means of transportation and are generally used for unloading and loading goods. They are compact and flexible, and can be used in almost any place. Semi-electric stacker forklift manufacturers It means that according to the use environment of the forklift, it can usually be divided into two categories: indoor use and outdoor use. Outdoor forklifts are usually large-tonnage diesel, gasoline or liquefied gas forklifts, such as container forklifts and cranes used in docks or container transfer stations. Indoor forklifts are basically battery trucks.
The manual pallet forklift in the pallet forklift is a must-have vehicle in every warehouse. It plays a very important role in the warehouse. I think its convenience is also very small, so it is easy for him to shuttle and transport in the warehouse, and he is also very easy. The operation is basically carried by boxes or pallets. It is also very easy to operate, minimizing the need to lift heavy objects manually. Semi-electric forklift truck manufacturers emphasize that this can provide valuable help for operators, allowing people to quickly Getting started is not that complicated. That said, the manual pallet in our pallet forklift, and the electric pallet forklift, we also say that the braking performance of the electric pallet forklift MT12 is reliable, and it will not slip even when working on slopes and fork tails. Battery over-discharge protection, the forklift will automatically cut off the lifting function when the battery is low, prolonging the battery life. The design of long tiller and anti-collision switch is installed at a low position to ensure sufficient safety distance between the forklift and the driver. Semi-electric stacker forklift manufacturers emphasize that we should also pay attention to our own safety when using vehicles. Whether it is a manual pallet forklift or an electric pallet forklift, the operations we are studying are very easy to operate, which will make our work more and more smooth and efficient.
What does a counterbalanced forklift mean? What are the structural characteristics?
What is a counterbalanced forklift? Internal combustion counterbalanced forklifts are equipped with a counterweight at the rear, commonly referred to as a "counterweight". The counterweight material is generally made of cast iron, and its main function is to balance the longitudinal overturning moment generated by the mass of the cargo, thereby maintaining the longitudinal stability of the forklift. The structural features of the counterbalance forklift are as follows: 1. Selection and installation of counterbalanced forklifts.Generally speaking, the mass of the counterweight, the position of the center of mass and the number of rear suspensions are all given by the overall layout of the vehicle. The choice of the mass of the counterweight mainly considers the longitudinal stability of the forklift when it is fully loaded and when it is fully loaded. The quality of the counterweight directly affects the safety factor of the front and rear balance of the forklift, and is the main parameter that determines the safety factor of the forklift. When the total weight of the counterweight is determined, the installation size of the counterweight can be accurately determined according to the assembly form of the counterweight on the frame. There are two inverted V-shaped suspension blocks on the outer side of the forklift tail frame, and the balance can be fixed on it with two bolts. 2. Ventilation holes for counterbalanced forklifts.Since heat balance is a very important parameter of a forklift, poor heat dissipation can easily lead to excessively high temperature of the engine cooling water, thereby affecting the performance of the forklift. Therefore, it is important to balance heavy-duty vent placement, air ducts, and airflow direction. Generally speaking, the higher and larger the ventilation holes, the more conducive to heat dissipation. It is best to use the rounded transition between the ventilation holes and the radiator to facilitate airflow guidance and improve heat dissipation performance. 3. The angle of the counterbalanced forklift.The departure angle of the lower end of the counterweight is also very important, mainly to avoid friction between the lower end of the counterweight and the ground when going up and down slopes. In theory, the departure angle is equal to the maximum climbing angle for a particular vehicle. The position of the cut point at the lower end of the counterweight should be determined according to the maximum climbing and counterweight rear suspension of the specific model. In this paper, the calculation is performed on the basis of 20% climbing and 715 mm suspension after the balance weight. The calculation formula of the outermost height H of the balance weight is as follows: H = rear suspension x climbing = 143 mm. The theoretical removal point of the lower end of the balance weight is 143 mm and 11.3° at the outermost height H and the horizontal angle of the balance weight, respectively. In actual operation, considering factors such as tire pressure, the theoretical deviation angle and H should be appropriately enlarged. Of course, if the minimum clearance at the lower end of the counterweight is greater than H, the departure angle does not have to be considered. 4. The position of the lifting hole of the counterbalanced forklift.It is also important to balance the positions of the two lift holes. In order to facilitate hoisting and improve safety, the positions of the two hoisting holes should be symmetrically arranged on the left and right sides of the center line of the balance weight, and the front and rear directions should be on the same line as the center of mass of the balance weight. Some counterweights use lugs, and their position is determined for the same reason. 5. Outline features of the counterbalanced forklift.The balance weight has a certain influence on the appearance of the whole vehicle, so its outline should be carried out on the premise of satisfying the style of the whole vehicle. In vehicle design, important parameters such as length and turning radius also need to be considered, among which turning radius is more important than vehicle length.
What precautions should be taken when operating a forklift under low temperature conditions?
Even in winter, many projects are in a hurry, and the construction speed will not slow down as the temperature drops. So what should be paid attention to when using forklifts in low temperature conditions?
1. Before entering the cold-proof period, do season-changing maintenance work in advance. Use cold-zone lubricating oil for all relevant parts of the engine and chassis, and accelerate slowly in the early stage of operation. 2. When a cold engine is started, due to the high viscosity of the oil and poor fluidity, the lubricating oil film between the moving parts is insufficient, and semi-liquid friction or even dry friction occurs after starting. At the same time, due to the low temperature, the gasoline cannot be fully burned, diluting the lubricating oil on the cylinder wall, reducing the lubricating efficiency of the lubricating oil, aggravating the wear of the engine parts, and shortening the service life of the engine. Therefore, in the case of poor heating conditions in the severe cold season, preheating should be carried out, and the method of adding hot water is generally used to increase the temperature of the engine. 3. Clean the gasoline tank, gasoline filter, carburetor, hydraulic tank, etc. frequently to prevent water from freezing. 4. For forklifts stored in the open air, the coolant should be drained or antifreeze should be added to avoid freezing cracking of the engine. 5. It is forbidden to make sharp turns and brake suddenly when the forklift is driving. When driving on slopes or working on site in ice and snowy weather, anti-skid measures such as bedding furnace ash and grass should be taken. 6. During the operation of the forklift, various measures should be taken to maintain the normal working temperature of the engine.
What are the composition and working principles of the important components of an electric forklift?
The operation of an electric forklift is inseparable from the battery. The battery provides the energy source, so what provides the power source? Yes, the motor. Let's talk about the composition and working principle of the motor, one of the important components of the electric forklift.
Electronic Power Steering, or EPS for short, uses the power generated by a forklift electric motor to assist the driver in power steering. The composition of EPS, although the structural components of different forklifts are different, they are generally the same. Generally, it is composed of forklift truck accessories such as forklift truck direction (steering) sensor, electronic control unit, electric motor, reducer, mechanical steering gear, and animal battery power supply. The working principle of electric forklift steering motor: when the forklift is turning, the direction (steering) sensor will "feel" and transmit signals to the control unit of the steering wheel to distribute current to the steering motor to turn the direction, and these signals will be sent to the electronic control unit through the data bus. , the electronic control unit will send action commands to the forklift motor controller according to the data signals such as the transmission torque and the direction to be rotated, so that the forklift motor will output the corresponding torque according to the specific needs, thus generating power steering. If it is not turned, the system will not work, and will be in a standby (sleep) state waiting to be called. Due to the working characteristics of electric power steering, the forklift driver will feel that driving such a forklift has a better sense of direction and is lighter. At the same time, because it does not work when it does not turn, it saves energy consumption to a certain extent. Since the forklift electric power steering system only needs electricity and no hydraulic pressure, many components are omitted compared with the mechanical hydraulic power steering system. There are no oil pumps, oil pipes, pressure flow control valves, oil storage tanks, etc. required by the hydraulic system. The number of forklift accessories is small, the layout is convenient, and the weight is lighter. And no "parasitic losses" and liquid leakage losses. Therefore, the electric power steering system can save energy by about 80% under various driving conditions, which improves the running performance of the entire electric forklift accessories. Therefore, it has been rapidly promoted in recent years, and it is also the development direction of the power steering system in the future. In order to ensure the portability of the forklift when turning on the spot or turning at low speed, the displacement of the oil pump is determined by the flow rate of the forklift engine at idle speed. However, most of the time when the forklift is running at a speed higher than idle speed and in a straight line, most of the oil output by the oil pump can only be returned to the oil storage tank through the control valve, causing great "parasitic losses". Therefore, in order to reduce such unnecessary losses, a motor-driven oil pump is used. When the electric forklift is driving straight, the motor runs at a low speed, and when the forklift turns, the motor runs at a high speed. By controlling the speed of the forklift motor, the flow and pressure of the oil pump are adjusted to reduce "parasitic losses."
What is the repair method and replacement condition of hydraulic connecting pipe of forklifts?
The accessories of the hydraulic system of the forklift connect the oil pipe and the corresponding parts through threaded joints, union nuts and bolts. The oil pipe is divided into two types: rubber hose and seamless steel pipe. The oil pipe of the forklift is most likely to fall off or be damaged, and the oil pipe joint and the bending place.
1. The outer rubber of the high-pressure hose fails due to cracking and swelling. Damaged and poorly sealed ones should be replaced. 2. The rupture of the rubber hose is mostly the result of bending, twisting and poor terminal fixation. When repairing, the damaged part of the hose can be removed, and the qualified parts can be connected by detachable or non-detachable methods. The repaired hose is not There should be oil leakage. 3. There should be no cracks at the end of the compression ring and the conduit. 4. When there is irreparable damage to the steel pipe, it should be replaced. If there are local cracks, it can be repaired by welding, or the damaged part can be sawed off, and then a new section of steel pipe can be welded. 5. Aluminum or copper gaskets should be installed between the pipe joints of forklift accessories, and the gaskets should be flat and should not have depressions. 6. The oil pipe should be replaced if it has the following defects. The inner and outer walls of the curved part of the pipe are serrated, the curve is irregular, the inner wall is twisted or crushed, and the corrugations are uneven;The surface of the pipe is concave until the ratio of the difference between the diameter of the pipe and the original diameter is greater than 10%;The ratio of the diameter difference of the bending part of the pipe to the original diameter is greater than 10%;The minimum outer diameter of the flat curved part is less than 70% of the outer diameter of the original tube.